Posts Tagged ‘news’
New beta of Ochepyatka software has been released.
- Layout-to-layout conversion improved.
- Non-standard layouts and custom keyboards are supported now.
- Selection controls always show all available layouts now.
- The order of layout characters changed from ABCDEF to QWERTY.
- PingNotify™ web tracking for install, uninstall, start, stop, and openlink events added.
You can download software free of charge.
New beta version of Ochepyatka software has been released.
User-friendly dropdown controls are used to choose keyboard layouts.
Additional shortcut to switch between selected layouts added. Non-critical messages are displayed as balloons in the system tray now.
You can download typing helper software absolutely free.